Health Benefits of Pineapple Uses, Benefits, Pineapple fruit is very rich in vitamins, enzymes and anti-oxidants. It has a very sweet taste and lots of nutrient-induced benefits. Pineapple helps in strengthening the bone, immune system support, decreases the risk/dangers of macular degeneration, may aid to decrease the risk of cancer and so on.
Here are some amazing benefits of the intake of pineapple
- Makes the Bone Stronger: Pineapple is rich in vitamin C and also contains manganese which helps in strengthening of bones and connecting tissues. Manganese also aids in prevent osteoporosis in post-menopausal women.
- Lecsons allergy swelling and sinuses: Pineapple has loads of vitamin C and with bromelain in it, it then helps to reduce the mucus found in the throat and nose. Studies also show that with good intake of pineapple be sure to ease up your allergies.
- Decrease in Clothing of Blood: High risk of blood cloths especially people that travel by flight, flight attendants. Bromelain found in pineapple help to reduce too much coagulation of blood.
- Aid in Cold and Cough Treatment: Pineapples does a great deal in treating of cough and cold because of vitamin C and anti-inflammatory bromelain content, which is known to decrease swelling and problems related to the respiratory system of the body. Excess mucus in the respiratory system and high inflammation are both reduced by enzymes contained in the pineapple.
- Relaxation of Vessels: Potassium contained in pineapple is a strong natural means of get rid of the tension associated with blood vessels and increases proper flow of blood to various parts of the body. As blood vessels relax, blood pressure reduces and in turn the circulation of blood is restricted, all these are made possible by the potassium. It also helps to cure conditions like atherosderosis and stroke.
- It Increases the Rate of digestion in our Body System: When there is an increase of pineapple to our daily meal/diet, it helps to improve our digestion. Contents of pineapple that help to promote proper digestions are: bromelain, dietary, fiber and vitamin C.
Health Benefits of Banana
Banana is a berry botanically, it is of the family Musaceae, Genus Musa. This particular fruit grow in clusters which hangs on a tree. The term ‘banana’ is a common name for plants that produce fruit. It has lots of calories and carbs.
In fact, it is sometimes known as ‘nutritional power house’. It gives energy to the body and potassium to the heart. Banana has so many proven benefits like health of our heart, aids in proper digestion and also helps in weight loss.
Health Benefits of Pineapple Uses, Benefits