Health Benefits of Banana Uses, Benefits, Banana is a berry botanically, it is of the family Musaceae, Genus Musa. This particular fruit grow in clusters which hangs on a tree. The term ‘banana’ is a common name for plants that produce fruit. It has lots of calories and carbs.
In fact, it is sometimes known as ‘nutritional power house’. It gives energy to the body and potassium to the heart. Banana has so many proven benefits like health of our heart, aids in proper digestion and also helps in weight loss.
Here are some wonderful benefits of banana
- Banana contains fiber, antioxidant vitamin C, B6, magnesium, copper, potassium, manganese, they have very little protein but most === no fats at all. Banana consists mainly of water and carbohydrate.
- Banana helps in the regulation of sugar level. Due to the presence of a fiber known as pectin which does a great work in giving our flesh its spongy structural form. Pectin aids in normalizing of blood sugar levels in our body by reducing of our appetite by slow removal of waste product in our stomach.
- Banana aids a lot in weight loss: Because banana contains fiber which is linked to decrease in weight of the body. They aid by filling stomach with just one banana which contains === calories in the morning, which in turn decrease your crave for food.
- Health of our heart: Due to the presence of potassium in banana which aids in controlling blood pressure, bananas are dietary that when added to our daily diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases. And another content of banana that does similar work is the magnesium.
- Banana contains anti-oxidant which helps in reducing risk of some diseases: Due to the presence of antioxidants like dopamine and catechins which are linked to the reduction of heart diseases and other degenerative ailment.
- Unripe banana are good for the growth of insulin sensitivity: Insulin sensitivity is a major risk factor for most of the world’s most dangerous diseases which include type two diabetes. Unripe banana contains resistant starch which in turn improves the insulin insensitivity and then reduces our body system to the risk of some diseases.
Health Benefits of Banana Uses, Benefits