I just saw this on LinkedIn and the free courses are really good. ONLINE BUSINESS & IT TRAINING Learn at your own pace in your own time – free of charge. Network Troubleshooting With Wireshark .A program of the HP Foundation. Enroll and learn for free. Thank me later.
I just saw 3 more websites to learn for FREE (not on the list of any of my previous threads). Here you go- FREE COURSE SITE Download Udemy Paid Courses For Free. Learn Hacking, Programming, IT & Software, Marketing, Free Online Courses, & more.
Mastering Network Troubleshooting With Wireshark
What you’ll learn
- Determine the source of network problems over nearly any protocol.
Understand Wireshark’s filtering language and use it to separate signal from noise.
Use Wireshark to improve your understanding of network protocols.
- Master techniques that allow you to find errors in proprietary protocol implementations.
- Implement capture methods that maximize the valid data captured while minimizing clutter.
- Use RFC’s to decode what you see in the protocol details.
- You need to have a solid understanding of general networking, including a basic understanding of IP, ARP, and TCP.
- A system that you can install and run Wireshark on is helpful, but not absolutely required.
Protocol analysis is a complicated, and often intimidating, subject. Many engineers, even ones with significant experience, feel powerless and lost when confronted with the sea of data that a network capture can provide. Most courses approach this problem with more overload; diving into each menu item and option with detailed explanations. But when you get done with those courses, you still find yourself wondering “How do I actually use this stuff to resolve problems?”
This course is different
Finally, in addition to the course, you will receive:
- Direct access to the instructor
- Updated content
- A certificate of completion
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
All you need to take the course is a computer capable of running Wireshark (Windows, Linux, or Macintosh), and an Internet connection.
Just click Buy Now, and you can begin immediately.
- Network administrators, network engineers, and programmers who want to improve thier ability to diagnose problems and extend thier protocol-level knowledge using Wireshark.
Created by Brian Hill
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 1.55 GB