International Pharmacy Scholarship Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland Postgraduate funding http://www.rcsi.ie/SPGS RCSI offers a number of scholarships to students hoping to study Medicine, Pharmacy and Physiotherapy at Undergraduate level. https://www.rcsi.com/dublin/undergraduate/application-information/scholarships …
International Pharmacy Scholarship
RCSI has introduced a number of International Pharmacy Scholarships for Malaysian citizens who successfully apply to the College’s five-year Pharmacy (MPharm) programme.
The scholarship offers a 50% reduction in fees, meaning the balance of tuition fees liable by the student is €12,500 per annum.
How to apply
International Pharmacy Scholarship applicants must complete the following steps in order to be considered eligible.
– Supply basic information (such as name, address, school attended, academic transcripts, passport) and a personal statement. Guidelines on writing a personal statement can be found here.
Applications open on 1 November 2018 and close on 1 February 2019. Late applications are accepted until 31 May 2019, although early application is advised.
Your completed application will generate an application number which is required to apply for the International Pharmacy Scholarship.
– Complete the International Pharmacy Scholarship Application Form. To complete this in full you will require:
- Your RCSI application number
- An essay titled ‘Why I want to study Pharmacy at RCSI’
- A letter of reference (this may be from a teacher or person who has knowledge of any relevant volunteer or work experience you have completed, which will support you as being a worthy scholarship recipient
Application closing date: 31 May 2019
- Applicants must meet the minimum academic and English language requirements of the Pharmacy programme.
- Scholarships are solely applicable for the five-year Pharmacy programme with RCSI.
- The scholarship is for progression years only and is not awarded in the event of having to repeat an academic year due to failure to progress, on academic grounds.
- If successful, applicants will be required to acknowledge the support provided by the scholarship programme in presentations or publications, and act as Student Ambassadors to encourage future students to apply for the scholarship.